Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Parenting 101?


Every time I read an article on parenting, I want to never read another article on parenting. It scares the living daylights out of me. I quiver in fear of raising a child who devotes the latter half of his/her life and salary on an analyst's couch complaining about me. But I only feel this way when I read these articles, which is exactly what happened today when I finished the latest study in the NY Times. On a daily basis, I smother my child with love and follow my instinct. That's what my mom told me she did. And I came out alright, I think.

2 comments:

  1. More than alright Tammy. You are amazing with Georgia. Keep up the millions of hugs and kisses a day and she will shine like her Mama.
    Love, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cyndi! And this is coming from a seasoned mother with GREAT results. Jenna and Clint are awesome. Thanks Cyndi. Your support means a lot. So happy to see you on Sunday. xo

    ReplyDelete