Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Carlos turns five







Carlo's 5th Birthday Party

Theme: Spiderman

For the Kiddies:
Superhero Sandwiches
Spider Cupcakes
Spiderman Cookies

For the Adults:
Leek Quiche, Shitake Quiche, Cheese Quiche
Green salad with Carrots, Raisins, Almonds and Asian Dressing

I finished minutes before the deadline.

Biggest Challenges:
Transporting 60 cupcakes (potholes, traffic, bump, bump, bump)
Shortage of Confectioners Sugar in the marketplace yesterday

Defining moment:
Carlos in the middle of all his little buddies during the birthday song, each with cupcake in hand. Watching wee party-goers sneaking finger swipes of frosting when they thought the adults weren't looking.

Another project put to bed. And I'm going now, too.

Tomorrow I have a single class to teach and shall dedicate my full attention to my deserving daughter.

10 comments:

  1. Tammy, this is INCREDIBLE. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lucky little boy to have such a talented mommy
    xx
    Bunny
    so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job Tammy!!!!! What is next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, dearest,

    you are just unbelievable. Can't get enough.

    Beijos enormes.

    (p.s. vai estar aqui no finde?)

    helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much everyone! it means a lot...really.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tudo maravilhoso, Tammy!! E surpreendente!! Que escolha perfeita da Rocío. Bjos. Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammy - wonderful. You rock. I love you & your family & this blog. I am trying to turn my lazy day living around and channel creativity and action. Thank you for being an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!! you did it!! so proud! carlos is a lucky boy. bjos, ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reminds me of Clints apartment at Kent
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. again...thanks to my dear encouraging friends. i hope you all have sweet tooths!

    ReplyDelete