Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!



My idea was to have an incredibly cute photo shoot with Georgia and the cookie message. I explained to her that it was Daddy's Birthday the following day and that we were going to take a picture with his special cookie.

This is the one and only shot. She wanted to eat that "U" so badly. And I tried to explain that it was for tomorrow. We'd sing and all. And since she is learning sharing this week, she rightfully inquired, "Daddy, share." But the "not now" concept of time is still future lessons away. So I had to swipe the sugary treat and settle for a single click of the shutter.

But I know I'll get some better photos--chocolaty mouths and all. Daddy and his girl sharing...a birthday and a lot of love.

Feliz Aniversario Amor! We are two very lucky ladies...your better than any cookie worth snagging. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Felipe!!!!! I hope your birthday was great and you enjoyed!!!
    Love and kisses,
    Deany

    ReplyDelete