Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sprinkle Shortage

<span class=
<span class=<span class=<span class= <span class=

The weekend started off with a bang and threatened a sprinkle shortage. Georgia hosted a cookie decorating party for her buddies from down the street. All in all (moms excluded), a group of four--ages 1, 2, 3, and 4--created some sugar masterpieces.

And well that was the activity of the weekend. I'm really trying to follow my doctor's mandate (and belly) to slow down. It hasn't been easy.

But I am trying.

Hope your weekend was sprinkled with color and fun. xo

1 comment:

  1. HELLO TAMMY ANN, YES I DO MISS YOU AND LITTLE G. IT DOES LOOK AS THOUGH YOU ARE BACK TO BUSINESS AS USUAL. I LIKE YOUR CREATIVE AND SPECIAL SHAPE MEAL PREP. ANY ONE WOULD LIKE A DELICIOUS FLOWER OR STAR TO EAT. I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE MADE THE VANILLA FOR YOUR BAKING IT IS AHH SO GOOD.
    LOVE TO YOU ALL A. CINDYXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete