Thursday, February 3, 2011

Museum Mile

IMG_0326
IMG_0324

The only rooms in my new house that are somewhat "decorated" these days belong to my children. I guess it shows a lot about my priorities right now.

Today, I attempted to hang up our framed art. In frustration over which height is best, I put our pieces back in the closet and found myself in the toy room (again). And up went our "museum wall." I have been eager to have one of these hanging displays since before Georgia knew how to hold a pencil. And now the line extends across the room and we haven't enough clips. (Georgia is very prolific). Soon enough I found myself trying to explain to my little Picasso the difference between permanent art collections and rotating artwork.

Anyway...it sure beats hanging the masterpieces from my dry cleaners/butchers/pizza advertising magnets on the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment