Monday, May 30, 2011

Amanda is 3!

IMG_2793
IMG_2438
IMG_2794
IMG_2799
IMG_2802
IMG_2805
IMG_2809IMG_2816
IMG_2828IMG_2824
IMG_2812IMG_2813

Amanda turned three on Saturday! It was such and animated and busy party that I haven't the best photos to share...but here are some highlights:

1. I have a family business. I remember reading somewhere that a famous Italian chef grew up in a basket on the floor of his Mamma's kitchen. Sebastian fell asleep in his little chair under the prep table of an extremely agitated party kitchen while his sister reminded the guests that she helped put the chocolate on Amanda's cake and the rag dolls (we made) kept losing their ballet slippers.
2. I love parties where the guests eat!
3. Children love clowns on stilts who offer them bike rides!
4. Watching Amanda's curls shake while she danced the macarena with her Mom and her smile during the Spanish version of Happy Birthday....

Feliz Cumpleaños Amanda!


2 comments:

  1. Impressive! I would like one of the dolls. Do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i can make a doll for you....send me an email:
    tammymontagna@gmail.com to discuss!
    thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete